Events & Attractions
Whether you are interested in art, music, theatre, athletics, or dance, there are events and attractions of every kind on the IU Bloomington campus and in the Bloomington community.
Our campus and community host several annual events that include:
- Little 500
- Lotus World Music and Arts Festival
- 4th Street Festival of the Arts and Crafts
- IU Bloomington Homecoming
- IU Family Weekend
- Taste of Bloomington
- IU Science Fest
What's happening on campus?
There are many interesting attractions on the IU Bloomington campus. A few of the most popular are:
- Eskenazi Museum of Art
- The Lilly Library
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures
- Kirkwood Observatory
- IU Theatre and Dance Productions
- Jacobs School of Music Opera and Ballet Theater
- IU Auditorium
Check out IU Bloomington's campus events calendar to see what will be happening at IU during your visit.
What's happening in Bloomington?
Bloomington also offers a number of exciting attractions. Here are some of the most frequently attended:
- Neal-Marshall Black Culture Center
- LGBTQ+ Culture Center
- La Casa/Latino Cultural Center
- Asian Culture Center
- First Nations Educational & Cultural Center
- Wylie House Museum
- The City of Bloomington Farmer’s Market
- WonderLab Museum of Science, Health & Technology
- Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center
- Downtown Bloomington Gallery Walk
- Griffy Lake, Lake Lemon, and Lake Monroe
- Bryan Park
- Monroe County History Center
- Precollege Programs
Check out this directory of concerts, festivals, and other great things happening around the city.